their dreams realized!
Give us an idea and we will make it happen
Our Orders Of Service
Funeral order of service is a booklet given out to family and guests at a funeral. It will have the order of the funeral service, hymns, readings and photographs and anything you may want to say. Funeral Order of Service is personal and unique to the person you want to remember. We will spend time designing this with you to get it just how you want it to be.
What to include in a funeral order of service?
For the cover:
- Name of the person
- A photo of the person for the cover
- Location of the funeral service
- Date and time of the funeral service
Inside The Booklet:
- Funeral itinerary – listing all the parts of a funeral service in the order they will happen
- Words for the poems, prayers or songs being read or sung at the funeral
- More photos or short memories or quotes at the end of the booklet.
Back Cover :
- You could choose to leave this blank or to add a thank you message.
- If you’re collecting charity donations as a way to commemorate the person who has died, you could also include details of your chosen charity and how to donate.
- Details of the wake
- We often leave a QR code or web address to the funeral notice webpage incase any mourners wish to donate online or leave a goodwill message for the family.
We Can Do many different things to make to perfect send off the way you or they would have wanted
bespoke Coffin design and printing
floral tributes from our onsite florist
Memorial designs from our on site masonry
bespoke orders of service
Cremation or burial services
celebrants or vicars to perform the service
Bagpipes or other musical additions
slideshows or videos to relive memories
doves or baloon releases
What We Can Do For You
Your loved one may have left behind some wishes reguarding how they wanted their funeral to be. Maybe they wanted it to be colourful,have horses or just simple with no service at all !! heres a few things we can do.
Making Your Own Service
It may be daunting if you have been left to arrange a funeral especially if there are special requests and ideas for the service. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch, we will help and more often than not do it all for you!!!
Get In Touch
210 warmsworth road, doncaster dn4 0tr